SCW has vast experience in hosting international and local volunteers and interns alike. We love to provide an opportunity for mutual learning. According to our holistic approach, whenever possible, we include our volunteers and interns in every step of the assigned project or activity, in order to ensure holistic learning.
As a volunteer you will learn about
- target communities & facilitating trainings / workshops
- communication with donors and partners
- report writing
- designing and disseminating education / information material
- intercultural exchange
Read about the adventures and experiences of our recent interns and volunteers
- Malin, Communications Intern at Head Office (2016/17)
- Chamroeun, Admin intern at Head Office (2016)
- Jakob, Weltwärts volunteer (2015/16)
- Davina, Weltwärts volunteer (2014/15)
Minimum stay is 6 months, ideally you are a student in a related field, e.g. agriculture, forestry, wildlife, development aid.
If you are interested in working together with SCW for a greener future, please e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org