Your privacy is important to Save Cambodia’s Wildlife (SCW). This statement documents i) which personal information SCW collects and ii) for which purpose they are used.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com
SCW may collect and use the following personal information:
- information on how you use this website
- information that you provide using the website, e.g. comments on SCW posts
- information, when you send an e-mail to SCW
- information, when you make a financial contribution to SCW. However, SCW will not share your information on this website or other social media sites.
SCW may use your personal information to:
- administer and personalize this website
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send you products that you purchase, including statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications
SCW may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Information for parents and guardians
Parents and legal guardians are responsible for protecting the privacy of their children. We ask you to talk to your children about safe and responsible use of personal data on the internet.
Updating this statement
The development of the internet or the law might make it necessary to adjust our privacy statement. We always change our privacy statement in this section and recommend you to read this statement occasionally.