To ensure ownership and sustainability for our target communities and for SCW as an organization, we believe in Social Business as the future of business, which benefits everybody. In 2017, SCW increases these Social Enterprise efforts for sustainable communities, NGOs and business. Focusing on the 3P (People, Planet, Profit) principal, SCW takes the role of an intermediate to build the capacity of people in rural areas and help them set up marketing platforms as well as sustainable and efficient value chains.
- Sustainable Eco-Tourism
- SCW offers Eco-Travels to the remote jungle of Mondul Yorn in Ratanakiri
- Local Products
- SCW aims at supporting local communities to sustainably develop, process, market and sell their local products, for example honey. This action is supported by the ongoing Johanniter project Food Security & Climate Change Resilience.
- Children’s Storybooks
- SCW’s children’s storybooks support the communities through environmental education
- SCW Membership
- More information will follow soon
- Youth Development Program
- More Information will follow soon
- External Consultancy
- SCW offers its expertise to local and iNGOs