Conservation efforts require the involvement of all levels of society. With 15+ years of own project experience in conservation and education, and 10+ years of experience in consultancy, SCW professionally coordinates and liaises with relevant authorities, civil societies, iNGOs and the private sectors. Sub-contracting and collaborating with local NGOs/CBOs is also part of SCW’s strategy to increase Cambodian ownership in the protection and management of natural resources.
SCW’s expertise includes
- Sustainable & Community-Based Natural Resource Management (NRM)
- Community Mobilization
- Establishment & Management of CPAs, CFs, CFis
- Training of Trainers (ToT) and beneficiaries
- Production of IEC Material
- Studies and Field Assessments
- Sustainable NRM in Koh Kong (October 2017-October 2018): Client: iNGO Conservation International (CI). An Eco- Tourism site was established, saving groups were formed, and trainings on women leadership and C-BED provided. Poor villagers that were not able to save or borrow money in the past, now can do this and improve their livelihoods.
- Farmer Livelihoods in Pursat (June 2018): Client: local NGO Farmer Livelihood Development (FLD). 16 trainings on C-BED and women leadership were provided. Participants now have a business plan and financial skills to start their small enterprise.
- Local Products in Siem Reap (August 2018): Client: iNGO GIZ. SCW provided 2 trainings to producers of local products on management, leadership and finances. They now have their own crops and knowledge how to grow, market and save them for next season.
Selected previous partners
- Free the Bears
For more information please contact Mr. TEP Boonny: email@example.com