1. ABOUT SCW
What is the core work of SCW?
SCW’s main pillars of work, in order to fight Cambodia’s main environmental challenges (illegal logging, poaching, deconstruction of wildlife habitats, climate change), are:
- Education & Community Mobilization
- Integrated Alternative Livelihoods
- Sustainable Natural Resource Management
- Climate Change Action
- Social Business
How does SCW ensure transparency and equality?
- Transparency and accountability are not only our core values, but also an integral part for our work. SCW undergoes internal and external audits, publishes annual reports including financial overviews. SCW is led by the Board of Directors, which holds the duty of due care, the duty of loyalty as well as the duty of obedience. If you have any questions, please email our Executive Director at email@example.com
2. TAKE ACTION
How can I contribute to a greener society?
Do you accept interns and volunteers?
- SCW regularly provides internship and volunteer positions. The minimum stay is 6 months. Applicants should be enrolled in a secondary educational institution. Continue reading…
I am writing my Master Thesis. Can SCW support my research?
- SCW generally supports research related to environmental and wildlife habitat protection, as well as biodiversity conservation. SCW regularly cooperates with Master Thesis applicants. We can provide the infrastructure and basic support for your research, including relevant contacts to rights holders and duty bearers. At the same time, the initiative must be yours and you will be responsible for the arrangements of your research. For more information, please contact our Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens with my financial donation to SCW?
- SCW supports local communities through their community funds. Please refer to our Annual Reports for details. For any further questions, please contact our Executive Director at email@example.com
Does SCW accept “in kind” donations like clothing, toys or blankets?
- Even though this is not a core part of SCW’s work, we occasionally accept these types of donations. We have the link and infrastructure to villages in remote areas, where these donations are needed and highly appreciated. If you have such a donation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org