- 20 years of own project experience in conservation and education
- 10+ years of consultancy experience
- Affordable and fair prices
- Increase ownership for protection and management of natural resources
- Mobilize all levels of society for conservation efforts
- Excellent relationship with line ministries and departments
- Professional coordination and liaison with relevant stakeholders to protect natural resources
- Sustainable & Community-Based Natural Resource Management (NRM)
- Community Mobilization
- Establishment & Management of CPAs, CFs, CFis
- Setup & running of savings groups, eco-tourism sites, C-BED
- Training of Trainers (ToT) and beneficiaries
- Production of IEC materials
- Studies and field assessments
- Other services as required
- Small Grants Program (October – December 2019): Client: UNDP. The strategy for the 7th Operational Phase of the Small Grant Program (OP7) will be developed to tackle environmental issues – landscapes and seascapes.
- Sustainable NRM in Koh Kong (October 2017-October 2018): Client: iNGO Conservation International (CI). An Eco- Tourism site was established, saving groups were formed, and trainings on women leadership and C-BED provided. Poor villagers that were not able to save or borrow money in the past, now can do this and improve their livelihoods.
- Farmer Livelihoods in Pursat (June 2018): Client: local NGO Farmer Livelihood Development (FLD). 16 trainings on C-BED and women leadership were provided. Participants now have a business plan and financial skills to start their small enterprise.
- Local Products in Siem Reap (August 2018): Client: iNGO GIZ. SCW provided 2 trainings to producers of local products on management, leadership and finances. They now have their own crops and knowledge how to grow, market and save them for next season.
Selected previous partners
- Free the Bears
For more information please contact Mr. TEP Boonny: email@example.com